Herbal teas are used as medicinal vehicles in many types of conventional medicines and are a famous beverage worldwide. The rationale for this scoping assessment was to observe the evidence pointing to the scientific efficacy and protection of natural teas and to select primary study topics and information gaps that could be supplied.
Farmamy is an online Pharmacy (Farmamy è una Farmacia online ) where you can get online all types of Herbal teas.
It is accompanied by a scoping method that sets out the study inquiry and defines research sources, selection and evaluation. In total, one hundred and forty-five complete study guides were retrieved from worldwide bibliographic databases. These studies examined the use of natural tea in women’s health, diabetes, coronary heart disease, and weight loss, with herbal species including lavender, chamomile, fenugreek, and herbal blends. Observational research has examined the institutions between natural intake of tea and most of the risks of cancer, liver health, and dangers associated with the intake of environmental contaminants inside plant material.
- Chamomile tea is most typically recognized for its calming effects and is regularly used as a sleep aid.
- Two studies tested the effects of chamomile tea or extract on sleep problems in humans.
- In one study of eighty postpartum women who had trouble sleeping, drinking chamomile tea for 2 weeks resulted in better sleep and fewer signs of depression.
- Another study of 34 insomnia patients found marginal improvements in nighttime awakenings, time to sleep, and hours of sunlight exposure after taking chamomile extract twice daily.
- What’s more, chamomile may not only be beneficial as a snooze aid. It is also thought to have antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and liver protective effects.
- Studies in mice and rats have provided the first evidence that chamomile may also help fight diarrhea and stomach ulcers.
In addition, one study found that chamomile tea reduced signs of PMS, while another study in people with type 2 diabetes reported increases in blood glucose, insulin, and blood lipids. Although larger studies are required to confirm these results, initial evidence shows that chamomile tea may also provide a number of fitness benefits.
- Peppermint tea is one of the most commonly used natural teas in the world.
- Although it is most popularly used to improve the condition of the digestive tract, it also has antioxidant, anti-cancer, antibacterial and antiviral properties.
- Most of these results have not been studied in humans, so it is now impossible to know whether they can cause fitness benefits. However, numerous studies have shown the beneficial results of peppermint in the digestive tract.
- Several studies have shown that peppermint oil, taken regularly and properly with various herbs, can help relieve indigestion, nausea, and abdominal pain.
- Therefore, while you are enjoying digestive pains, be it cramps, nausea or indigestion, peppermint tea is a fantastic herbal remedy to try.
- Ginger tea is a highly spiced and tasty drink that packs a punch of healthy disease-fighting antioxidants.
- In addition, it helps fight infection and stimulates the immune system, but it is widely recognized as an effective treatment for nausea.
- Studies consistently find that ginger is effective in reducing nausea, especially in early pregnancy, despite the fact that it can additionally relieve nausea from most cancer and motion sickness medications.
- Additionally, evidence shows that ginger can also help you save stomach ulcers and relieve indigestion or constipation.
- Ginger can help relieve dysmenorrheal or period pain. A number of studies have found that ginger remedies reduce period-related pain.
- In fact, research has found ginger to be as effective as no steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) like ibuprofen for long-lasting pain relief.
Finally, several researches suggest that ginger may also provide additional fitness benefits for people with diabetes, although the evidence is no longer consistent. These studies have found that ginger supplements help regulate blood sugar and blood lipid levels.
- Hibiscus tea is made from colorful hibiscus plants. It has a pink-crimson color and a refreshing, sour taste. It can be loved warm or iced.
- In addition to its ambitious color and precise taste, hibiscus tea provides beneficial properties.
- For example, hibiscus tea has antiviral properties, and test-tube research has shown its extract to be quite potent against traces of chicken flu. However, no evidence has shown that drinking hibiscus tea can help you fight off viruses like the flu.
- A number of studies have examined the effects of hibiscus tea on excess blood lipid levels. Several studies have found it to be effective, although a large review found that it no longer has a full effect on blood lipid levels.
- Nevertheless, hibiscus tea has been shown to have a good effect on excessive blood stress.
- In fact, many studies have found that hibiscus tea reduced excessive blood stress, despite the fact that the maximum research is no longer very large.
What’s more, some other research found that taking hibiscus tea extract for 6 weeks significantly reduced oxidative stress in male soccer players. Be sure to avoid consuming hibiscus tea in case you are taking hydrochlorothiazide, a diuretic, as these 2 can also interact with each other. Hibiscus tea can shorten the effects of aspirin, so it’s a good idea to take them 3–4 hour.
- Echinacea tea is a very well-known treatment that is said to save you and shorten the common cold.
- Evidence has shown that Echinacea can also help improve the immune system, which can help the frame fight off viruses or infections.